The Ultimate Vinyl LP Record Mailers
LP Record Mailers are a type of packaging specially developed for Vinyl LP Records which protect your Vinyl records against the most common damage they will encounter during their journey through the postal system.
Mailing LP Records has its challenges due to the flexibility of the product itself so it is important that your packaging retains its rigidity throughout the journey to your customer. But don’t panic, here at Datec we know how to care for your LP Records and we hold a big range of super strong Vinyl LP Record Mailers.
These LP Record Mailer designs are used by some of the largest music shops in the UK so you can be assured that your records will reach your customer in great condition. High performance cardboard ensures the corners of your records are protected and they are kept rigid and flat all the way from your door to your customer.
What you need to know about Vinyl LP Record Packaging
Is this your first time buying Vinyl LP Record Packaging? If so here are a few pointers and things to look out for, we’ve also included a few packaging tips to encourage your customers to share your brand.
- Flat and Rigid: Your LP Records need to be kept as flat and rigid as possible on their way to your customer so choose a packaging design that you struggle to bend easily.
- Protect the Corners: The outer sleeves are a valuable part of the LP Record so make sure those corners are well protected, our Twistwrap Record Mailers are great for this because they have a corner crumple zone.
- **Special Tip**: Write a thank you note to your customer to make them feel special and encourage them to share their new purchase on social media.
- Extra Padding: For an extra few pence it’s wise to add a bit of padding just in case something heavy is dropped on your parcel during transit, take a look at our Bubble Bags which are fast and easy to pack.
- **Special Tip**: Ask your customer for a referral, give them a discount off their next order if they suggest one of their friends who likes LP Records as well. Remember “birds of a feather flock together” so if your customer likes vinyl then you can bet their friends do too!