Packaging ties are generally used to seal bags of various different types; a typical application for wire ties is for tying the neck of a woven polyprop sack, cable ties and security ties can be used in a wide range of different applications from attaching tags to applying a tamper evident seal to the lid of a crate. Here’s a quick overview of some of the popular types of packaging ties:
Cable Ties – We stock a range of standard cable ties in a wide selection of lengths, widths and colours which are ideal for bag sealing, product restraint, and general bundling applications.
Security Ties – Security ties for tamper evident sealing of sacks and other applications which can be Hot Foil or Laser printed with your company name / Logo and a personalised serial number.
Packaging Twine & String – Smooth clean twine manufactured from Polypropylene and Sisal for a wide range of applications covering most wrapping and bundling needs.
Wire Twist Ties – Coated wire twist ties with looped ends which provides a heavy duty sealing method for sealing sacks and bags in a few seconds and are easily removed by your customer.
Tie on tags are great for identification purposes where you don’t want to apply an adhesive label or for applications where a general purpose sticker won’t stay stuck. Our range of Brown, white and coloured tags can be ordered plain or custom printed and come with a handy piece of string attached so you can quickly and easily tie your tags wherever you need them.
Packaging labels are used for communicating information about a parcel or pallet, we supply a wide range of printed labels with warnings such as ‘Hazardous Waste’ or ‘Fragile’, but we also have a range of plain labels which you can print with a thermal printer for courier labels and product information labels.
Bespoke Printed Labels – Bespoke printed labels come in an almost unlimited range of different types to suit your specific application. Here are a few options that you can choose from:
- Material Types; Paper, Thermal Transfer, Direct Thermal, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, polyester.
- Adhesives Types: Permanent, Peelable, High Tack, Freezer, Security, etc…
- Print Options: 1 – 8 Spot Colours, Full 4 colour process print, UV Varnish, etc…
- Label Types: Square, Rectangular, Circular & Bespoke Diecut Shapes.
- Special Label Types: We can also emboss and engrave solid substrates such as plastics, foamex & metals for applications which need a more durable label.
Transit Packaging Monitor Indicator Labels – A range of labels which indicate mishandling of a package, it’s easy for your customer to see if the parcel has been mishandled during transit and can then sign as damaged.
- ShockWatch Indicator: Indicates rough and inappropriate handling.
- Drop ‘N’ Tell Indicator: Indicates package has been dropped.
- Tip ‘N’ Tell Indicator: Indicates package/pallet has been tipped.
Our Miscellaneous Packaging Product List:
- Cable Ties
- Security Ties
- Twine & String
- Strung & Unstrung Tags
- Coloured Tags
- Clothing Tag Barbs
- Roll Printer Labels
- Bespoke Labels
- Label Dispensers
- Transit Labels
- Sheet Printer Labels
- Staples & Staplers